Caravan suspension question

I am planning to buy either an 08 Dodge Caravan SXT or the Chrysler T&C Limited with the 4 liter/6 speed auto option. Going with that choice in the Dodge, it automatically specs something called the "EURO
Suspension". I don't see that option with the T&C. They are both the long wheelbase. I am including the trailer tow package as a requirement regardless of which I go with.. This new vehicle will replace our '97 Caravan ES short wheelbase.
Can anyone tell me what the "Euro suspension" is and how it would compare with the Chrysler ride.
The folks at dodge.com online chat don't have the information available to them. It's really a toss up between the two vehicles, so if one is a better ride it could influence my choice.
There are only two in the car at a time. We do have a power chair lift that is mounted in the3rd row seat area (chair access uses the tailgate entrance). It bolts to the 3rd row seat anchors. The lift and chair are inside the van approximately over the rear axle.
Suspension loads based on who's going: 1. 1 adult with power chair lift inside van (lift weight 150 lbs). 2. 2 adults with power chair lift and power chair inside van. (combined lift & power chair weight is about 370 lbs).
Thanks in advance for any information on the differences in suspensions and suggestions as to which would be appropriate.
Similarly posted over on alt.autos.chrysler
Just an FYI for all the viewers of this newsgroup. Chrysler Corp finally killed the standard Caravan. Don't know why you would want a van that small... imho