Cargo liner that covers entire area behind Driver in Minivan

I just got a new 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan with Stow&Go. I am looking for a cargo liner that goes all the way to the rear of the front seats.
All the ones I see (Huskey, Catchall, Lloyd, Herrington, etc.) go to
the 2nd or 3rd row seats, but not to the back of the front seats. I am
trying to use the mini-van for general work I have used a Ford Ranger truck for in the past. If I had a liner like these manufacturers make that would cover the entire area back of the dirver's seat, it would take care of things like a 4 X 8 sheet of plywood, bicycle storage and other rough jobs that might scratch up the area behind the driver seat.
Does anyone have some experience with these liners and can recommend the best one? Hopefully you can identify one such as I describe.
On 3 Feb 2006 04:20:47 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Not seen anything like that, but with my 87 and now my 97, I use plastic sheets, I got some painters plastic, thickest stuff I could find, and made 4 pieces the langth of the bed, and glued them together. i did, however, leave a gap betwen the middle two so i can slip a pair or sheets cut down, to make a hard bed if needed. its a pretty cheap, but time consuming solution, but you'll get what you want.