Changing my Montana 02 for a G.Caravan 06

My 2002 Montana is now paid . I have 45000 miles on it. Daimler chrysler put out a bunch of real good incentive. I looked at the Grand Caravan SXT with the 3.8 I am however nervous about getting a worse or
not better van when regarding at general reliability. Furthermore the Montana worth next to nothing....that make it harder to trade.
Am I trading 4 quarter for a dollar ? If so I will keep the devil I know !!
Hoping you understood my Frenglish ;-)
If it's in good shape drive it for another 45K miles