changing spark plug leads on a 98 Caravan 3.3l ?

Is it possible to change the spark plug leads on a 98 Caravan 3.3l with out removing anything, or moving the alternator out of the way, and with out going in from the bottom ? The reason I ask, is that I replaced the plugs about 2 years ago, and while everything was apart, I also replaced all the plug leads, (life time warranty on the Autolite replacements) but one lead went open circuit, and in order to claim the life time replacement warranty, I need to return all the plug leads, what a pain.Any hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Peter

Reply to
epkoncept