Changing the Thermostat on 2000 Neon

Hi everyone,
I'm having overheating trouble with my 2000 Neon. I checked the coolant and the level is good. I'm goning to try changing the thermostat, but I was
hoping someone can point my in the right direction. Does anyone know where the thermostat is?
Thanks in advance!!
Chris
looking at the engine from the front, it is in the top/left side in the front mounted in the head.