Charger Clone For Sale

I have the car I was unsucessful uloading pics on ebay at: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Cars-Trucks__?_mak=Dodge&_mod=Charger&_flso=0&_fspt=0&_sadis=-1&_lsbx=2&_fpos 734
I also have addition photos at: http://keansburg.tv/dodge /
I want to find this car a good home so I can start my next project.....
Thanks, Jason
Must have a nasty vibration now, judging by the way the forklift is lifting the car. Almost always results in dented/bent driveshaft.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Cars-Trucks__?_mak=Dodge&_mod=Charger&_flso=0&_fspt=0&_sadis=-1&_lsbx=2&_fpos 734
In a word "UGLY" comes to mind...
Pete..
Bro, you drove a Hyndai Santa Fe and "Moved UP" to a Caravan.........You probably voted for John Kerry as well LOOSER!! Jason Needham

From what I've found so far, there was no Charger in '78. In '78, it became the Magnum. Monaco, yes. To call it a Charger is misrepresentation, as in fraud. But why put Road Runner emblems on it? That was a Plymouth. I have to agree that it does look pretty stoopid.
Larry
: >>I have the car I was unsucessful uloading pics on ebay at: : >> http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Cars-Trucks__?_mak=Dodge&_mod=Charger&_flso=0&_fspt=0&_sadis=-1&_lsbx=2&_fpos 734 : >> : >> I also have addition photos at: : >> http://keansburg.tv/dodge / : >> : >> I want to find this car a good home so I can start my next : >> project..... : >> : >> Thanks, : >> Jason : > : >In a word "UGLY" comes to mind... : > : >Pete.. : >

That is a fair and honest assessment, I just took offense to anyone driving a Hyndai passing judgement.
Have a good one, Jason

I'd rather drive a Hyundai than that thing, that's embarrassing.
On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 16:15:21 GMT, Jason Needham

scitzophrenic trim stripes just cut the value of the car in half and reduced the number of potential buyers by at least as much.
UGLY doesn't QUITE cover it.
And there WAS a 1878 Charger - only the SE model which was really a re-badged Cordoba. The car in question MAY have been a charger, but it is not obvious from the pictures. There are only 5 1978 chargers on the charger registry, so it would be a relatively rare mopar if unmolested.