charger prices

Hello.

I'm looking for an average price of a 1970/1971 dodge charger r/t. any one got any ideas. I'm not actually buying one now. I'm just looking for a price.

Thanks very much.

Reply to
michael

I believe that the price for a classic car is based on the condition, the price the seller wants and what the buyer is willing to pay. What you need to ask yourself is what is it worth to you.

Reply to
Ripcord

ok. Id oviously want it in road condition, M.O.T. passed.

thanks.

Reply to
michael

When you are purchasing a classic car, you need to do some research about your state's vehicle emission control regulation. Does your state require you to have your classic car smog checked, starting from what year, and what modifications will you have to make to the car in order for it to pass your state's regulations.

Reply to
Ripcord

about 1000.00 to 30000.00

Reply to
Robb Marsh

What I don't understand is your year needs. A 70 Charger is totally different from the 71 Charger. I would better understand a 68-70 or 71-74 but why a 70,71? Are you looking for a last of and first of model changes?

Reply to
Road Runner

If it needs to pass DOT, start at closer to $2000, and the high end could be closer to $50,000 depending on equipment and condition.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
clare at snyder dot ontario do

Well. I don't know. They are my two favorite models, i know they are different, but i was just looking. Thankyou.

Reply to
michael

Reply to
michael