charger prices

Hello.
I'm looking for an average price of a 1970/1971 dodge charger r/t. any one got any ideas. I'm not actually buying one now. I'm just looking for
a price.
Thanks very much.

I believe that the price for a classic car is based on the condition, the price the seller wants and what the buyer is willing to pay. What you need to ask yourself is what is it worth to you.
Ripcord wrote:

ok. Id oviously want it in road condition, M.O.T. passed.
thanks.

When you are purchasing a classic car, you need to do some research about your state's vehicle emission control regulation. Does your state require you to have your classic car smog checked, starting from what year, and what modifications will you have to make to the car in order for it to pass your state's regulations.
about 1000.00 to 30000.00
On Sun, 25 May 2008 05:15:38 -0400, BIGGunn-FOR snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Robb Marsh) wrote:

If it needs to pass DOT, start at closer to $2000, and the high end could be closer to $50,000 depending on equipment and condition.
clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote:

Ok. Thankyou very much. The information has helped.
What I don't understand is your year needs. A 70 Charger is totally different from the 71 Charger. I would better understand a 68-70 or 71-74 but why a 70,71? Are you looking for a last of and first of model changes?
Road Runner wrote:

Well. I don't know. They are my two favorite models, i know they are different, but i was just looking. Thankyou.