cheap dodge

hey guys my name is sean and i am only 18 and i just started out in the car buisness. i am a big fan of dodge cars so i am exited to join this group, i got a lot to say, so if anybody has questions about the inside workings of the chrystler corperation, let me know and hey if your in the north texas area and in the market for a new car send me an email i can get you what you want and more then likly for cheaper then you are going to find it any where else.

snipped-for-privacy@aracer.com

seany black

The first lesson of USENET. Never use a real email address, unless you want to be spammed to death.

Reply to
James C. Reeves