cheapest parts online?

I want some references if anybody out there knows of a good reputable site I can buy a reman AC compressor at.

Rockauto has one pretty cheap. Any other ideas?

Reply to
TJ

cheap usuually means its just REPAINTED

so if you want to spend all your time returning and exchanging a cheapo comp all summer or do ya wanna spend the $ once and for good?

Reply to
I'm Right

I agree, you get just what you pay for. I think most after market parts a pretty crappy. this goes for ALL makes. there are some exceptions. but not many. Its been my experience that Re-man A/C compressors and fuel pumps are the worst. Good luck

Reply to
GUNNER

Coasty

I had problems with Re-mans from Pep Boys. They installed 3 A/C compressors within 5 weeks. They would get extremely noisy and fail. They finally bought a genuine MOPAR unit at the Dodge Dealership (their dollar). No problems ever since. Their mechanic was getting tired of seeing my Caravan coming in every week or so. I am sure he was glad to get a quality compressor after all the work he was doing with the Pep Boys parts.

Reply to
ZZ

This place was the most expensive Ive seen. A real oxymoron of a name. Autozones are cheaper!

TJ

but if you have to keep taking it back to AutoZone, since they cant seem to stock quality parts, is it really cheaper?

rob

Well yeah.... same quality as the online reman but I can take it down the street and get another if something were to happen and not have my car sitting in the driveway down for 2 weeks waiting on exchanges.

Reply to
TJ

and after you do that 3 times AutoZone refunds you money and says go away

fset=0&result_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26requestId%3D6930f1c4a46addfb%26c

lickedItemRank%3D1%26userQuery%3Dauto%2Bac%2Bparts%26clickedItemURN%3Dhttp%2

53A%252F%252Fwww.discountacparts.com%252F%26invocationType%3D-%26fromPage%3D

Compaq1Top%26amp%3BampTest%3D1&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.discountacparts.c> > om%2F

Reply to
rob