check engine

Hey how's everyone doni'? I bought an OBD2 detec tor for my 1998 2.4L 16-vavle automatic Dodge Stratus since it has the "check engine" light
on. I plugged in the device today and obtained the code P0401. What does that mean? Where do I have to look to fix this problem? Any help would really be appreciated
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:06:31 -0800, Julian87 wrote:

Look here: http://www.google.com

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:06:31 -0800, Julian87 wrote:

P401 usually points to something in the Emissions circuits, EGR, low vacuum, bad O2 Sensor, etc.
The P codes are standard. Like the Ubuntu hater said, Google will lead you to a reolution...
http://www.obd-codes.com /
Try that site, it is nice to know the codes but it would be nicer to know what to do with those codes, nothing is ever easy.