Check Engine Light

I have a 2002 Dodge Intrepid with 124,000 miles on it. My check engine light came about two weeks ago and I took it to Auto Zone to check it out. The guy
there told me it was either the crankshaft or camshaft, I'm not sure which one it was. Well today, I went there to check it again so I could get the part for someone to fix it. Today another guy told me the codes, but they were totally different. Today 3 codes came up (bare with me since I am dumb when it comes to cars). One code said Tran Pressure System (something)Range, another said Gear 1 Ratio Incorrect, and the third said Manufactor Control Transmission error. Does this mean that my transmission is going to die on me and I am going to have to spend thousands of money to fix? I don't know if anyone can help me, I know the guy at Auto Zone wasn't too helpful at all.
The problem is that when I start to slow down, the car will do a slight jerk and then when I try to regain speed again, it doesn't seem to want to go into overdrive. If I stop the car and restart it, it will work fine for awhile until I start to slow down again.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Sounds like your tranny has gone into "limp mode". Essentially, if the transmission computer detects a malfunction, the tranny goes into 2nd gear and stays there. You'll need to go into a good transmission shop and have them hook up their test equipment. It could be anything from a sensor gone bad, to the tranny requiring a rebuild (sorry).
-Bruce

Thank you for your response. I'm hoping that it's just a sensor. I have already had to go the rebuild transmission route once before with another Dodge of mine, I would hate to go there again.