Chrysler

I know this is a Dodge group but can any one tell me what vehicle is interchangeable with a 1998 Sebring? I'm looking for a blower motor from a bone yard and Sebrings are hard to find.

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 01:13:55 GMT, "John F. Phipps"

Why not buy new? A blower motor for my 1997 Intrepid is only $53.00, is brand new, and has not been sitting exposed to the elements for God knows how long...
Dodge Avenger is the same car I believe.
-