clicking sound when turning wheel left

I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring LX
The problem is when im parking my car, i hear clicking sounds when turning my wheel left. However, when i put the car in park and turn
the wheel, i dont hear anything.
what could be the problem?
any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoForumz.com interface. Articles
individually verified to usenet standards.

One of the CV joints going to Heaven?

Articles individually verified to usenet standards.

http://www.AutoForumz.com/clicking-sound-turning-wheel-left-ftopict220959.html
Raise the vehicle and have the suspension checked for worn parts such as tie rod ends and balljoints
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

put an axel in the car and it will go away