Code 1390

We get this code from my Son's 97 Neon. Anyone know what this is? It's a manufacturers specific code. Thanks. Alex

--
My 2 YMMV

#1ACGuy wrote:

Timing belt slipping 1 tooth or more
Coasty
Thanks. That explains his complaint of low power. He doesn't have anything to compare it with since he just got the car, but I thought a 2 liter should move a car like that pretty good. He should be pretty happy once we replace the belt.

Make sure all the timing marks are lined up on the cam shaft before you install the belt.
Coasty