code ?

today got a code p0700, quick internet search P0700 Transmission Control System (MIL Request)
will this be something that resets after a few days , or is a trip to the
garage in my future?
"" wrote: > today got a code p0700, quick internet search > P0700 Transmission Control System (MIL Request) > > will this be something that resets after a few days , or is a > trip to the > garage in my future?
I would try resetting the computer first it my just be a glitch.Disconnect the battery for 5 minutes or longer.Depending on year make and model your trans may be computer controled.I would try this first and if the light comes back on then have it looked at.