Code 43

What is it and were is it located on my 1997 5.2 1/2 tone truck sport 4x4
tom

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:40:42 +0000, Tomasz wrote:

Huh? Repeat in English please.
Linux Registered User #327951
I'm confused as to what you are asking as well...please clarify
http://www.carforums.net / Auto Forums
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:40:24 -0800, xblazinlv wrote:

What??? I'm not the one asking anything.
Linux Registered User #327951
Ass per subject The code 43 keeps coming up ones an a wile. So there for I was wondering watts broken and can this part be fixed or changed ?

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 03:59:43 +0000, Tomasz wrote:

Ass per subject yourself, doofus. Go back and finish your 6th grade English class, and come back here with a question when you can write an intelligible sentence.
Linux Registered User #327951

There is no code 43 on this vehicle. Go to an Autozone / Advanced Auto (etc.)and they will read your computer for you at no charge, and sell you the part you need.-J

Thanks for your respond. But this is more what I was looking for http://autorepair.about.com/cs/faqs/l/bl654h.htm
P.S. sorry if my spelling is so offending