Code 66 in a Dodge Gran Caravan 97

On my 1997 Grand Caravan I will occasionally lose my electronic instruments-speedometer, tach, temp gauge, fuel gauge, mileage display, etc. It always comes back sooner or later to normal. Im getting a
code 66-no CCD Message from BCM code 66-no CCD Messages from TCM What would be the most common cause of this instrument failure? TCM, BCM, ?
Thank you for any help

"hopra" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...