compressor condenser??

My 2001 Grand Caravan is exhibiting the same squeek that we had fixed a couple months ago. I was looking through my receipt to prepare for battle with the dealer when I found an undated letter saying the warranty on the A/C compressor was extended to 7yr/70,000 miles.

I then found a receipt for replacing the A/C condenser last year.

Are they they same thing, or different?

Any idea when the warranty was actually extended? the letter is undated. Thanks.

Reply to
Toller

Condenser isn't the same as compressor. Condenser is like a radiator, compressor is like a pump.

I'd presume the warranty began on Day 1 of ownership...

Reply to
daytripper