converting to quad seats

Is it possible to convert a grand caravan to be fitted with quard seats in the second row when it originally came with bench seats? simple question, I hope the answer or actual work is just as simple

Depending on the model year, the quad seats clamp down into receivers in the floor pan. If they are there, just get yourself the right model year quad seat, and plug and play.
pchotspot wrote:

You'll find the floor mat cut-outs are a bit different, too.
News wrote:

Yes, it is possible but when you find out the price you will not want to. Might be some aftermarket or junk yard would fill the bill but new from a dealer you better just get a new car.
pchotspot wrote:

i guess what I am asking is; if the slots to clamp the quad seats there already in a van with bench seats. I figure the mat would be different.
EO wrote:

I have two vans one with quads and one without. I can get the quads in both vans but they don't go in bench van as easy. the carpet is cut so as to accomodate the quads better. I can't really explain it, its something just have to experince.
pchotspot wrote:

LOL...I answered your question in the wrong space. Yes it's possible (depending of the year) but you will have to replace the carpet. The carpet for quad seats has molded in space for quad seats. The other one doesn't. Floor seat locking bars are the same. I know...have been installing them for 3 years in the plant.