Coolant leak

I just bought a used 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport with a 3.3 v6 engine and it has a coolant leak that I can not find. I can put water in the radiator and see it go down but I do not see anything on the ground. Also the coolant resovoir or bottle does not move coolant into the engine when it is hot and over heated. I have checked the engine oil for water and their is none. The check enigin light also stays on all the time as well. Also it seems that the blower motor works sometimes. I also do not see any water coming out of the tailpipe as well and no white smoke either.
I would appreciate any help and advice any one can give me.
Thanks.

have you run a pressure test on the system?

The pressure CAP should also be tested. Likely a "vapour phase" leak - where it basically only leaks when hot and under pressure, so no obvious drips. Lokk for stains the colour of the antifreeze (yellow, pink, or blue, depending what is in the rad ) or rust.
Very possibly a bad water pump - or POSSIBLY just a bad cap.