creek108@hotmail.com - (904) 424-3098

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - (904) 424-3098

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:41:39 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - (904) 424-3098 wrote:
Got it.
It's really not a good idea to post your email address on Usenet... stand by for the spam bots to get after you.

Or a phone number. Is it really the poster's info or are they setting somebody up?
Larry Behold Beware Believe
- (904) 424-3098 : : Got it. : : It's really not a good idea to post your email address on Usenet... stand : by for the spam bots to get after you. : : : -- : "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me". :