Daytime running lights stay on with engine off 1990 Dynasty 3.3

can anyone tell me how to disable the Daytime Running Lights? I've looked under the hood and unplugged every module/relay I can find but can't find anything that works (although I don't know what I'm looking
Thanks in advance
Carman Easton