daytona

my tranny is stuck in second gear and the tranny is a brand new dealer item 1 week ago help plz?
Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@booomail.com
snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com http://www.bankarea.com
sounds like I would be revisiting the dealer and having it towed to them at their cost and make them pay to re place it again.

DITTO!!!
On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 13:22:23 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@balcanicsoft.com was heard to say:

uhhhh... go back to the dealer and see what they did wrong?
Raymond Sirois SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/9257 telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6023