Dead Short

Today I removed the inner foor covering and found that the back side of the window controls where not together. I matched the wires to their right place and then I ran a wire from the battery to the hot lead of the control and as soon as I pluged the power line in the wire heated up and started to melt the covering. I jerked it off, there's somekind of a dead short in there. So I removed two bolts and forced the whole window mech down a few inch for air. I'll have to see if next month I can get a replacement control at the junk yard.

Reply to
Starlord

Sounds like a live short to me.

Reply to