Dealer Banners & posters

If anyone is interested I have a few dealer banners for sale. shipping will be from Canada & I also accept Paypal or US postal moneyorders see link for
pictures.
I also have a Very Large Dodge Ram Banner / Mega Cab picture is of both sides $35.00 usd + $6.00 shipping 28"x 60"
http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Vic/RamBanner.jpg
http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Vic/RamBanner2.jpg
I have a very nice Dealers Banner of a Chrysler 300C Hemi made of heavy vinyl 26" x 60" picture is of both sides $30.00 usd + $5 shipping.
http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Vic/300C1.jpg
http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Vic/300C2.jpg
I have a few 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4 posters with both french & english sides. 28.5" x 18" $13.00 usd + $4 shipping in poster tube
http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Vic/Poster.jpg
http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Vic/Poster2.jpg
Now listed on Ebay