Defective New Moog Tie Rod Ends?

I am wondering if I have defective new uninstalled Moog aftermarket tie rod ends that I bought for a 94 Stealth R/T . I see small surface cracks on the face and internal threads where the inner tie
rod bolts up. It looks like the machining was done too quickly and over stressed the metal. The cracks are small and you must look closely, but this doesn't look like others I have seen. Comments?
On Oct 21, 12:18 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I returned the first set and the second set is slightly better. Is it normal to have rough machining and small surface cracking on the internal thread where the inner tie rod bolts up on a new tie end or am I off base here?