disc brakes

Trying to do a brake job but the discs on a 2005 dakota are frozen onto the hubs. After 3 hours of pounding, trying penetrating oil, heat, prying,etc I have had no luck. The discs will not budge at all.
Anyone else ever have this problem and if so how did you solve it. I have done more than 75 brake jobs and have never run into this problem before.