Distributor Cap

I know this is not the truck group, but I am trying to find out how to get to the distributor cap on a 1998 Dodge Ram with a 360 in it. It is so tight you can't even get a plug wire off. Has anyone changed one before? What do you take off to get to it?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Imhoff

Jerry the cap is in a tight place, It is held on with 2 Phillips screws that are also a hex bolt. I believe 7mm. Purchase the cap and wires and you will see how it is held on

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower