DODGE Auto Recalls Web Site & RSS Feeds for Model - Year

Hi Friends, has set up a new Web site listing Auto Recalls by Car Make, Model and Year.
The URL is:

The URL for DODGE recalls is:
We have also set up Pages and RSS feeds for each Car Make, Make-Model and Make-Model-Year, so you can easily track recalls for your particular car.
You can subscribe to a RSS of recalls from your car using a RSS News reader, or by adding it to your MyYahoo!, MyMSN, MyFeedster, NewsGator or Bloglines page.
The RSS feed for DODGE recalls is:
You can find your particular car's RSS feed by subscribing the RSS on your car's Model - Year page.
You can learn more about the RSS feeds we have set up at URL:
We hope you enjoy this free service from Justia.
Justia Team
Justia - Search Engine Optimized Web Sites for Law Firms