DODGE Auto Recalls Web Site & RSS Feeds for Model - Year

Hi Friends,
Justia.com has set up a new Web site listing Auto Recalls by Car Make, Model and Year.
The URL is:
http://auto-recalls.justia.com

The URL for DODGE recalls is:
http://auto-recalls.justia.com/DODGE.html
We have also set up Pages and RSS feeds for each Car Make, Make-Model and Make-Model-Year, so you can easily track recalls for your particular car.
You can subscribe to a RSS of recalls from your car using a RSS News reader, or by adding it to your MyYahoo!, MyMSN, MyFeedster, NewsGator or Bloglines page.
The RSS feed for DODGE recalls is:
http://rss-auto-recalls.justia.com/rss/DODGE.xml
You can find your particular car's RSS feed by subscribing the RSS on your car's Model - Year page.
You can learn more about the RSS feeds we have set up at URL:
http://auto-recalls.justia.com/rss.html
We hope you enjoy this free service from Justia.
Peace,
Justia Team
------------------------------------------------------------ Justia Auto Recalls http://auto-recalls.justia.com
Justia http://justia.com
Justia - Search Engine Optimized Web Sites for Law Firms