dodge caliber

I'm considering a used caliber.Would appreciate any thoughts or comments from owners past or present.thanks.

robert esposito;885884 Wrote: > I'm considering a used caliber.Would appreciate any thoughts or comments >

Hi Robert I drive a 2007 Caliber 2.0L CRD and have done 15000KM to date. I am very harry with the car and think that it is good value for money. Had no problems with the car other than hard starting problem when it is cold in the morning that the dealer must still fix. pwven
--
pwven