Dodge Caliber is #8 at Gaywheels.com

just-auto.com - April 25, 2007 http://www.just-auto.com /
..Gaywheels.com's data shows specifically which vehicles the GLBT (Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transgender) consumer is considering when
researching vehicles online....
Gaywheels.com Top 10 Most Researched Vehicles:
1. Toyota Yaris 2. Saab 9-3 3. Toyota Camry 4. Volkswagen Jetta 5. Mazda MX-5 - Miata 6. Volkswagen Eos 7. Volkswagen Rabbit 8. Dodge Caliber 9. Audi A3 10. Toyota Corolla
..each vehicle on the most-researched list is from a 'gay-friendly brand' according to Gaywheels... =========Get gay: http://doiop.com/Dodge_Caliber
Why do Gays need a special website to review cars? Is Consumer Reports, Car & Drive, Edmunds not good? Is there some special feature in the car that gays require testing of?
--
"Now Phoebe Snow direct can go
from thirty-third to Buffalo.
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:52:17 +0000, NJ Vike wrote:

The stick shift
Montag 30 April 2007 16:03 (US Central Time) Not Me wrote in rec.autos.makers.chrysler:

DEPP2.0
Talk to you later ... Hans from Germany (124 to go)
--
2007/04/30 21:20
EDDS 302120Z 07006KT CAVOK 11/M01 Q1013

By posting this you show something SAD about your personality. No I'm not from that community which has stolen a nice word and the name of my female friend. BTW the Sebring is a ladies car! So there.
And in the UK the first Merc SLK is/was considered a "hairdresser's car". Since most hairdressers are women it must be a 'woman's car'...
DAS
"Spam away" < snipped-for-privacy@spam.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@news.telus.net...
Dodge Caliber SRT-4 . 300 Horsepower..0-60 Under 6 seconds ..Top Speed 153mph ..1/4 mile less than 14sec..Yeah That sounds real Gay to me...NOT.
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/02/08/aye-carumba-dodge-unloads-the-300-hp-caliber-srt-4 /