dodge caravan 2001 headlight problem

Iíve got a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport.
Passanger headlight went out...so replaced bulb. Still didnít work. Thought I had a defective bulb....so got another. Still didnít work.
Checked voltage going to headlight. None.
Thought itís the fuse, but canít find the fuse for the headlights. The shop manual wiring diagram indicates that fuses 5 and 7 cover the passanger side headlight, but for the life of me, I canít locate any fuses for the headlights in the fuse compartment to the right of the battery.
Any and all ideas welcome
‚úĖ
"justdoit716" wrote: > I've got a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport. > > Passanger headlight went out...so replaced bulb. Still didn't > work. > Thought I had a defective bulb....so got another. Still > didn't work. > > Checked voltage going to headlight. None. > > Thought it's the fuse, but can't find the fuse for the > headlights. The shop manual wiring diagram indicates that > fuses 5 and 7 cover the passanger side headlight, but for the > life of me, I can't locate any fuses for the headlights in the > fuse compartment to the right of the battery. > > Any and all ideas welcome
Ok, how about a simpler question:
For a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport, where exactly are the fuse (s) for the headlights. My Chiltons manual isnít specific, and canít pinpoint it on the main fuse box thats next to the battery.
Please donít make me resort to taking it to the dealer.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:13:51 -0500, justdoit716 wrote:

Have you actually *looked* at that fuse box, or removed the cover? Perhaps you should...

You've got to be kidding.
Linux Registered User #327951
‚úĖ