dodge caravan 2001 headlight problem

I?ve got a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport.

Passanger headlight went out...so replaced bulb. Still didn?t work. Thought I had a defective bulb....so got another. Still didn?t work.

Checked voltage going to headlight. None.

Thought it?s the fuse, but can?t find the fuse for the headlights. The shop manual wiring diagram indicates that fuses 5 and 7 cover the passanger side headlight, but for the life of me, I can?t locate any fuses for the headlights in the fuse compartment to the right of the battery.

Any and all ideas welcome

Reply to
justdoit716

"justdoit716" wrote: > I've got a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport. > > Passanger headlight went out...so replaced bulb. Still didn't > work. > Thought I had a defective bulb....so got another. Still > didn't work. > > Checked voltage going to headlight. None. > > Thought it's the fuse, but can't find the fuse for the > headlights. The shop manual wiring diagram indicates that > fuses 5 and 7 cover the passanger side headlight, but for the > life of me, I can't locate any fuses for the headlights in the > fuse compartment to the right of the battery. > > Any and all ideas welcome

Ok, how about a simpler question:

For a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport, where exactly are the fuse (s) for the headlights. My Chiltons manual isn?t specific, and can?t pinpoint it on the main fuse box thats next to the battery.

Please don?t make me resort to taking it to the dealer.

Reply to
justdoit716

Have you actually *looked* at that fuse box, or removed the cover? Perhaps you should...

You've got to be kidding.

Reply to
Dan C