Dodge Caravan coolant

My daughter has a 200 Dodge Caravan that looks like it needs coolant added, being quite far down in the reservoir. The problem is this: it supposedly takes the "long life" stuff which is pinkish, I believe,
but what can be seen in the cannister is green. Is it OK to add more premixed green coolant???????? Dodger

The over flow bottle will tell you for sure if it is a special coolant. It could be green or orange for that year. Either way if it has been mixed you cannot go back to the long life coolant. Also check the water pump for leakage, any small drips could cause the serpentine belt to squeal or possibly slide off.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Thanks Glenn...I was told by a local garage it should be pinkish (must have meant orange). Does it tell you on the cannister what color it should b e??? The liquid in the cannister is definately green. If the "wrong"coolant has been used what options are there?? Dodger

It
you
THE OVERFLOW BOTTLE.... has a yellow cap on it, if it says special coolant, it means pink, orange whatever the color is but not green!! Using the new coolant you have to used distilled water for it to be long life coolant. if tap water is added, it has now been contaminated and must now be changed at least every 30k