Dodge Caravan Light Bulbs How-To Guides With Pictures

I created a few quick guides while doing some maintenance on our 2006 Dodge Caravan. Owners of other fourth generation (2001 to 2007) Caravan, Grand Caravan, or Chrysler Town & Country minivans should also find them to be useful.

Here are the guides -

Headlight Bulbs -

Tail Light Bulbs -
Third Brake -
Overhead Map Light -
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels

You know how to troubleshoot dash light problems? The light on the fuel gauge does not come on as well as the left part of the spedometer. I have replaced the bulb that was under the fuel gauge with a new 74 bulb.

Thanks.

Reply to
no