Dodge Caravan lights come on for no reason

we recently purchased a 2001 Grand Caravan. The head lights and/or hazard lights randomly blink on and off while the van is parked. It may last for a minute or more. The last time the hazard lights blinked for 20 minutes
before we had to disconnected the battery cables. When we reconnected the cables it had stopped.Has anyone had similar problems or does anyone know what might be causing the problem? Also, at times we cannot open the back hatch with the keyless entry. It will open a few inches and then shut back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

More then likely the front control module needs to be reflashed, TSB 08-005-04 the dealer will have to do this. As far as your liftgate problem goes, I would assume this is a power liftgate? If so you may have a faulty liftgate latch. take it to the dealer.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech