Dodge Caravan window

I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan SE with a driver's side power window problem. I need a motor apparently.......is replacing one a difficult job?? Anywhere one might be able to get a step by step summary of how to do the job????? Darn window has been driving me nuts of late. Thanks for any help Dodger

Reply to
dodger

replace the complete updated regulator assembly motor and all, very easy to do if you are mechanically inclined

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

"maxpower" wrote in news:YqudnTJvmfMgUfDbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Or you could do what I did... remove the door panel (be real careful with the 'clips') and the vapor barrier, then give the motor a few light taps with the handle of a screwdriver. For me, this lasts about a year before it quits working again - but I figure I've saved $200 for two new window motor assemblies!

Bob

Reply to
BobjustBob

dodger wrote in news:1181597929.610898.14170 @h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

It's not too difficult if your mechanically inclined. It will be easier if you buy the Chilton manual for this van. It's full of great info.

Bob

Reply to
BobjustBob

Reply to
ldenn2

Thanks. Mike

(To reply by e-mail, replace all "x" with the first letter of my first name)

Reply to
Mike S