Dodge Caravan window

I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan SE with a driver's side power window problem. I need a motor apparently.......is replacing one a difficult job?? Anywhere one might be able to get a step by step summary of how to do
the job????? Darn window has been driving me nuts of late. Thanks for any help Dodger

replace the complete updated regulator assembly motor and all, very easy to do if you are mechanically inclined
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Or you could do what I did... remove the door panel (be real careful with the 'clips') and the vapor barrier, then give the motor a few light taps with the handle of a screwdriver. For me, this lasts about a year before it quits working again - but I figure I've saved $200 for two new window motor assemblies!
Bob
Just bought a new window motor assem. comp;ete with cables at NAPA Cost $90.00

I recently picked up a 2003 Caravan. When I first test drove it, the driver's window would not roll down. At close listening, I could tell the motor WAS working. We tapped the window a few times and suddenly it started working, and has worked fine ever since. We figure the window had gotten stuck shut at the window seals due to moisture.
wrote:

Thanks. Mike
(To reply by e-mail, replace all "x" with the first letter of my first name)

It's not too difficult if your mechanically inclined. It will be easier if you buy the Chilton manual for this van. It's full of great info.
Bob