Dodge Caravans

Can you tell me which Dodge Caravans allow you to fold down the seats. Also, is there another type of van that does the same?

2005 and newer only. As of right now they (Chrysler) are the only ones doing it that I know of.
2005 and newer, and only on the long wheel base models (Grand Caravan and LWB Town and Country)