Dodge Grand Caravan

Just bought a Caravan (3.8L) with the tow package (minus hitch) installed. Are there any peculiarities that I should be aware of before getting a hitch
installed? I only expect to ever tow a pop-up camper or utulity trailer.
Thanks for any input.
MAKE sure it has the correct type of fluid & a trans cooler is a must if it doesn't already have one