Dodge Intrepid 3.2 aftermarket pistons

I am doing a 3.2 engine rebuild, 98 intrepid-- looking for pistons available anywhere but chrysler-- (about $700 for the set) I see 2.7 pistons are available for about 250 a set, but no 3.2-- If anyone knows a
supplier that carries these-- please let me know-- info would be very helpful, thanks, toyota1...
Who is machining your block? They should have resources for pistons for it.
Bill 1994 Intrepid Customized (First Place Winner "First Gen" at Carlisle 2004. 2001 Intrepid R/T
The machine shop has contacted several suppliers, none of which sell these-- ive done some searching on my own without luck--- chrysler doesnt offer over-size pistons even, only standard--so i cant machine the bores=My bores are within spec, not perfect, 2 of the piston skirts were worn to the point of causing piston-slap-- loud upper end knock-- and the other 4 arent far behind......