Dodge Magnum Antenna

Thanks in advance for your help!

I have a 2006 Dodge Magnum wagon. I am trying to hook up satellite radio but cannot find the antenna! Does anyone know where I need to look?

I have connector that needs to be on the antenna but there is no external piece.

Thanks and have a great evening!

Reply to
Uninvestor

The Sat antenna mounts on the roof next to the hatch. The Sat rcvr is behind the left rear interior trim. If you didn't order sirius, you don't have these. The radio antenna is in the hatch glass.

Reply to
Tony D