Dodge Neon 2000-Instrument Panel: NO BUS

The instrument panel stop working.It showed: "NO BUS". Dealer wanted $800 to fix it. I installed an new panel,the problem remains "NO BUS". The shop
manual says: NO BUS is shown when instrument panel looses communication with PCI bus. My question: Where is the PCI bus and its connector to the instrument panel?

The circuit board is bad. replace it. I bet if you were to hit the top of the dash with your hand it may start to work off and on.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

the cluster. I found that the plastic molded female plug had expanded due to the sun beating on the dash. I used a small tool to reach into the plug and pulled down the contacts been fine ever since.
Coasty