Dodge (Plymouth) Neon 98

Recently Iíve noticed a weird whistling sort of sound coming from the front of my car. It started out as some thing Iíd hear only every once in a while (about a week ago) but now itís whenever my car is
moving. If Iím stopped itís fine. If Iím driving and put my foot on the brake (lightly to slow down or not as lightly to stop) thereís no whistling sound. If I have my foot on the gas or if Iím just going without my foot on any peddal, thereís that whistling sound. Itís driving me crazy and I doubt itís any good for my car. I started thinking it was just the cold because it is getting colder as itís getting worse but even when my car has been driving for a while and is warm it still happens as often. I really havenít got a clue whatís wrong with it. Anyone here have any insight as to what it may be? And itís very likely not the fan belt. I just had that replaced last year and it was a completely different sound. This sound, my dad compairs to when a cd is starting in a cd player and it makes that whistling sound.
Thanks
‚úĖ
My car has a similar problem before. And it's just the level of power steeling fluid too low.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Iíd be so thankful if that was all it was. Iíll check it tomorrow. thanks! turns out my air filter is also pretty clogged. I need to change that tomorrow too.
"Leeinwind" wrote: > My car has a similar problem before. And it's just the level > of power > steeling fluid too low.
‚úĖ