Dodge (Plymouth) Neon 98

Recently I?ve noticed a weird whistling sort of sound coming from the front of my car. It started out as some thing I?d hear only every once in a while (about a week ago) but now it?s whenever my car is moving. If I?m stopped it?s fine. If I?m driving and put my foot on the brake (lightly to slow down or not as lightly to stop) there?s no whistling sound. If I have my foot on the gas or if I?m just going without my foot on any peddal, there?s that whistling sound. It?s driving me crazy and I doubt it?s any good for my car. I started thinking it was just the cold because it is getting colder as it?s getting worse but even when my car has been driving for a while and is warm it still happens as often. I really haven?t got a clue what?s wrong with it. Anyone here have any insight as to what it may be? And it?s very likely not the fan belt. I just had that replaced last year and it was a completely different sound. This sound, my dad compairs to when a cd is starting in a cd player and it makes that whistling sound.

Thanks

Reply to
tigerbaby13

My car has a similar problem before. And it's just the level of power steeling fluid too low.

Reply to
Leeinwind

I?d be so thankful if that was all it was. I?ll check it tomorrow. thanks! turns out my air filter is also pretty clogged. I need to change that tomorrow too.

"Leeinwind" wrote: > My car has a similar problem before. And it's just the level > of power > steeling fluid too low.

Reply to
tigerbaby13