Dodge Ram 250: Fuses for a couch that turns into a bed?

Hi,
I just got a Dodge Ram 250. It has a couch in the back that turns into a bed. How can I find the fuses for it? Any help would be very Pre

look on the sides and at the rear of the van for a power box. It wont be a fuse that is blown, it should be protected by a circuit breaker which should reset itself.
If you still cant find it, there should be a sticker on the inside door jam on the drivers side with the conversion company name/phone number
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech