Dodge Stratus A/C Blinking Light

Does anyone know what a blinking light means on the A/C panel control? I seem to get it when the rains are heavy and the roads become flooded with excess water. I'm assuming this light is to indicate that the A/C
unit is not operating properly (and unit flooding may be why). Can anyone confirm?
The car is a 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T.
Thanks, - Intractably