Dogde Interpred 96- Timing belt - problem

My dodge interpred 96 broke and I brought it to a repair shop. They said the problem would be the timing belt. And that they have to change it. They would charge me 400 bucks (including towing) to fix it. Is this a
fair prize for changing the timing belt because I think it is realy realy high. Is it complicated to change it and what would be a normal prize? Thank you for your help!

water pump and idler pully for the belt. And I would have all that replaced with it.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

========================= It is complicated to change it, that's the normal price (not "prize") and a fair price (not "prize"). If you think it is really really high you are some kind of cheapskate.

I'll bet your german isn't as good as his english.