Dome Light

But the rest of the interior lamps light with the door ajar?

I'd guess there's something lose in the dome light fixture with the switch in the "door ajar" position that is bypassed in the "manual" position. These things are usually constructed using a collection of copper strips riveted together, perhaps a key rivet is loose where the "door ajar" lead wire is attached...

/daytripper

Reply to
daytripper

I have a 1999 dodge caravan, 3.3 liter. The dome light above the driver and passenger used to go on when I opened the door. It slowly quit working with the door. The other lights still go on with the door. If I turn it on manually it still works. Any idea what might be wrong? Relay? Timer? Where would it be located?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Imhoff

Door ajar switch?