Door lock actuators for keyless

Hi, I have new 2007 Caravan base model which has no power door lock. I called a local electronic shop about keyless entry, they say they can only add remote
keyless to front doors. Not for sliding doors and back trunk because there no actuators. I wonder if it's too big a job to install an actuator? or it costs too much and not worthwhile? I really want one for the trunk, so no need to use key in cold days.
Thanks,
John

Any decent vehicle security alarm shop should be able to install an aftermarket actuator into a non-equipped door or hatch. Most auto alarm companies such as DEI, manufacture thier own actuators.