DRL on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500

I reciently moved to Canada and brought my pick-up. One of the requirements is I have daytime running lights. Is this something I can do myself - easily?

--
disjointed
Sure, hit the light switch as part of your startup and shutdown routine. The solution is free too (well except the added fuel consumption from the electrical load).