durango AC???

I believe i need to change my clutch on my ac compressor is there anything i should know before i go about doing it? It seem pretty simple to me but the
tech at the dealer i bought it at wont do it cause he doesnt have his ticket for working with freon. ( i know that i dont have to work with freon) Thanks in advance for any help
Derek
your durango a/c works with r134 refigerant wich protects the environment
to charge the ac you must use the low press. side wich is well know as suction side, the high press. side is the discharge side, if you load it on the high side the can or tank may explode because you are adding more pressure to your can but if you use the low side the ac system is pulling the press. from the can into de system so do your math.
Thanks for that bit of advise, but it turns out i just changed the clutch assembly and it works great now, and it was very easy to do to my surprise.