E85 for Durango 99

Are there replacement PCMs/reflash services available for Durango 99 5.9L that will enable it to run on E85?
TIA, Peter

Peter;
This is not a direct answer to your specific question but I also have a 99 Durango 5.9L and am located in Connecticut. The gas here for a few years by law has contained at least 10% ethanol and my D runs just fine on it. I cannot imagine that an additional 5% would make any difference. I've seen no difference in either the mileage (stinks) or the performance (great).
Hope this helps.
Bob

Ahem... IIRC E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline...
Peter